Tuesday, March 24, 2009

If anyone's been wondering where I am: my laptop's battery is very, very dead now. Thing only works when plugged in; otherwise it shuts itself off. And husband and I only have one working power adapter between us, so basically, I've only been using my machine at work, for work. For the rest, I'm trying not to break my machine any worse or hog my husband's too long. Tomorrow we're going to see about getting mine fixed.

Everything else is fine, though. My work is coming along, more or less, and husband's ankle is much improved, although he relapses every time he works it too hard. I wish I could take over all the chores and childcare and let him lie on the couch for a solid week, but I have to write this paper (and the one after that and the one after that), and I have to sleep to write it. Not to mention, husband has his own work that can't be ignored.

I'll be back. Never doubt it.